RE: [photran] how to link a Fortran subroutine to a C subroutine ineclipse, and vice versa?

The Intel Fortran compiler managed build toolchains are only available on linux x86 and linux itanium.  If you are on Windows, you will need to use standard make projects if you want to use the Intel Fortran compiler.  With standard make projects, you create and manage your own makefile for building.

Thanks,

Bill Hilliard

From: photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ZhenJie Feng
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 9:20 PM
To: Photran Information
Subject: Re: [photran] how to link a Fortran subroutine to a C subroutine ineclipse, and vice versa?

Thanks for all warmhearted answers.Thanks.

Because time difference, I did not reply in time.

Doug Schaefer said: "The managed build system can handle it, but your tool chain isn't set up for
it. "    Would you please give me some more detailed directions, better step by step? Because I am not a skilled eclipse user, I am a newer to eclipse. Thanks.

Craig Rasmussen said: "What kind of project type have you tried to create?  You can create a mixed-language project with either the Intel plugin (ifort and gcc) or a Gnu Fortran Executable with gfortran and gcc.
"  I have tried the 'managed/standard make fortran project', 'managed/standard make C project'. But I did not find where to creat a mixed-language project. Perhaps I need another plugin? I have tried to find the 'Intel plugin' which you mentioned, but I failed. Would you please give me more information? Thanks.

Thanks all again.  I have spent much time on this problem and am eager to  write codes in eclipse.

Best regards.

Zhenjie

Back to the top