Re: [photran] Photran tie-in w/ new Mathematica Wolfram Workbench?

On Jun 22, 2006, at 10:06 AM, Frank J. Iannarilli wrote:

Just learned that Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica, is working on, and has pre-released an IDE for Mathematica based on Eclipse, called "Wolfram Workbench": <http://www.wolfram.com/ products/workbench/>

Of relevance to Photran'ers is that Wolfram touts the multi- language integration capabilities of this platform, as it is based on Eclipse, and of course takes other various plug-ins. The Mathematica community routinely draws from/interfaces with Fortran legacy codes -- perhaps a Photran project leader may consider contacting Wolfram Research to explore any possible tie-in?

Good idea.  I'll do that when I get back from vacation.

Cheers,
Craig

Back to the top