[photran] photran acts very low when it opens a relative large files (Fortran files with more than 100 lines)

I am wondering why photran is very low on opening Fortran files. When I try to open files with more than 100 lines it takes me alot of time to refresh
its window. Sometimes it crashes and I have to force quit. I noticed when photran opens a file it tries to build some kind of indexes to update the outline and project panel "i.e to recognize different parts of code like types, functions, modules, subprograms, ...". Is there any way to resolve this problem, for example if possible "disable this indexing task, ..."

Back to the top