Re: [photran] Photran 3

Le 16/02/2006 11:24, Luud Heck a écrit :
Hi Jean-Baptiste,

There is no Photran perspective any more.

As Photran has been merged with the CDT they are now sharing
perspectives. I typically use the make perspective for development and
the debug perspective for debugging.

Ok, but in the window used to create a new standard make project there is no Fortran tab, only C/C++ as programming language.

Good luck,

Thanks, I need it : I am new to Eclipse ...

JBF
Luud