Re: [photran] Where are the F77/F90 New Project options?

Since there is essentially nothing different between Standard Make C/C++ Projects and Standard Make Fortran Projects, the two have been merged, so there is just a single Standard Make Project. Similarly, there is a unified Managed Make project type (although that may change in a future version).

When you first open a .f90 file, Eclipse will load whatever parts of Photran aren't in memory and parse the .f90 file. In Beta 2, parsing took an unreasonably long time, but that has been fixed in the 3.0.0 release. So now it should not take more than a few seconds to open your first file, and subsequent files should open more or less instantaneously.

Thanks for the note about the instructions on the web site; we will update them shortly.

Jeff Overbey
UIUC, Photran Team

Frank Yu wrote:
Hi,
I have the same problem too! Could anyone let me know why the 'Standard Make Fortran 90 Project' selection does not appear in the 3.0 version?

Back to the top