[photran] New refactoring plugin

I've been working on a refactoring plugin that promotes Fortran constants. While not strictly a refactoring (as it may change output if there is a bug),
it seems simple enough to fit in the refactoring category.

I'd like to run this by the Photran folk to make sure it fits in with their overall architecture. You can try the plugin from Photran by loading the plugin by org.eclipse.fdt.refactoring in the org.eclipse.ptp/lang folder. There are a few bugs I need to fix in the scanner before this can be made truly useful, but
interested people could look at it and provide comments.  Currently we
plan on changing the UI to use the diff editor rather than a dialog.

Cheers,
Craig

Back to the top