[photran] Automatic indentation

Hi,

Today some comments regarding the automatic indentation of the new editors (no highlighting today :-) ). First of all, is it possible to disable it or to modify its preferences?

I have some examples where the automatic indentation "fails", in the sense that it does not behave as I would expect. Both of them are extracts from my code:

The first one is the following:

!----------------------------------------------------------------------!
!                          Initialize_Problem                          !
!                                                                      !
!-------------------------------------------Miguel Hermanns-2005.11.28-!
subroutine Initialize_Problem(Initial_Time, Nodal_Values)
real, intent(out) :: Initial_Time
real, pointer     :: Nodal_Values(:)

The problem with this is that if I place myself at the beginning of the line starting with "subroutine" and press enter to add new empty lines, the line is indented with each enter I press.

The second example is as follows:

!Imposes the specified boundary condition
select case(Type)
case(1) !Droplet surface

In this case I hit enter at the beginning of the line starting with "case(1)". Again, an indentation happens with each enter I press. But I want to add a new "case" before this one...

Hope the examples are of interest.

Greetings from Spain,

Miguel

Back to the top