Re: [photran-dev] Problem in RC4 build

> Also, remember that we will probably be bringing out a bug fix release immediately after the Helios release.

How soon is "immediately," and will it be applied automatically
through "check for updates" or will people have to manually enter a
new update site, etc.?

I will enter a Bugzilla bug.  I will probably be inclined to at least
ask for a rebuild, because this is a critical usability bug
(definitely a regression) but a very minor one to fix technically.
Will let you know ASAP...

Jeff

Back to the top