Re: [photran-dev] question on photran cvs HEAD

I was just checking out source for Photran from cvs head and it looks like it is still based on cdt4.0. But I thought I recalled you saying in some previous posting a while back that Photran was in the process of moving to cdt5.0. Can you set me straight on that? What eclipse/cdt combo should we be working on now for Photran?

HEAD should be Eclipse 3.4/CDT 5.  What's not working for you?

Jeff

Back to the top