Re: [photran-dev] Experiences installing PTP

Howard Lander wrote:
As I mentioned in the call yesterday, I'm installing the latest PTP into my eclipse on Leopard. It seemed that there was some interest in my experiences, so here is the summary.
Oops, I should have mentioned that this was in the ptp-dev call yesterday. Sorry about that...

Howard

The original problem I was having was that I could not update photran, which stopped all upgrade attempts. That was fairly easy to fix, though I am still confused by what happened: it turns out I didn't have CDT installed, once I installed CDT eclipse let me upgrade all my installed plugins. Of course, that is confusing because I though that CDT was a requirement for photran, so I don't know how I could have ever had photran installed under these conditions. Sorry for the cross-posting, but I thought the photran folks might be interested in this.

--
Howard Lander <mailto:howard@xxxxxxxxx>
Senior Research Software Developer

Back to the top