[photran-dev] Release 4.0 beta 2?

We would like to release 4.0 beta 2 later this week, as soon as the last bug fixes are in-place. This will include CDT 4.0 support.

We will release the prototype Photran Debugger (CDT 3.2-based) soon after; we are looking for people to maintain it long-term, so it will not be included in an official release for now.

Sound good to everyone?

We would still like to do an official, Eclipse-sanctioned release later, perhaps early 2008. The Software Engineering students are working on some extremely useful features (e.g., search) this semester, and beta 2 includes several new features. All of this should be subjected to user testing before we do our "first" release.

Jeff

Back to the top