[photran-announce] [Photran] Error about Pointer in Fortran77(Fixed Format) in Photran4.0.3

Hi,
I'm having some problems with the pointer in fortran77.

The syntax of pointer in fortran77 is the following:  POINTER (ptr, var)

The outline cannot handle this syntax, which shows "Syntax error: Unexpected((line xx,column xx)" (see attachment for detail).

So I would like to know how to solve this situation? Or the syntax is not supported yet?

System details:
WinXP with JRE1.6.0_05
Eclipse 3.3.2 with CDT4.0.3
Photran 4.0.3