[phoenix-epic-dev] Marketplace RESTish API

Afternoon Devs,

I’ve finalized the initial implementation of the Marketplace RESTish API.  In a true REST scenario we would be allowing for Create / Retrieve / Update / Delete capabilities but in this case we’re only offering a retrieve feature.

You can find the documentation here http://wiki.eclipse.org/Marketplace/REST

I’ve tried to make it simple to use / parse.  The hope here is to eventually have something in Eclipse that will allow browsing of Marketplace directly.  Any comments / questions are appreciated.

Nathan Gervais - nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx

Web Developer

The Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top