RE: [phoenix-epic-dev] Need to consider Google Adds on more EPIC Pages

My two cents...
When I do a search or go to a webpage I actually like Google ads if
they're not obnoxiously placed (call me an uber consumer). They often show
me options I wasn't aware of.

So my thought is that we should be careful with placement, but continue
with the ads as in the past.

MikeT