[phoenix-epic-dev] copying grids from new EPIC page

the way plugin stats are displayed makes it harder for me to copy them
to EclipseSource,

make this easy for you.   What specifically do you need?

-------------
Copying and pasting from current EPIC page gives me this:

MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench	123
HiberObjects	101
WindowBuilder Pro - SWT/Swing/GWT Designer	83
AnyEdit Tools	83

Which when pasted to Word retains line breaks between each plugin.

------------

Copying from NEW EPIC page gives me this:

openArchitectureWare Code Generator Framework   181 Mylar   150
MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench   119

Which does not retain the line breaks. It's a nuisance, but not
impossible.

===========================
Edward J. Correia
Editor, Software Test & Performance