RE: [phoenix-epic-dev] RE: phoenix-epic-dev Digest, Vol 13, Issue 1

3. More Focus on Featured Plugins

SORRY, but I don't like the way this part is layed out. The "Featured
Plugin" logos totally overpower the section's heading. IMHO, those logos
should be moved to the linked pages for those plugins.

the EPIC home page.  From a web site design perspective I agree it adds
clutter.  However, from a perspective of promoting companies listed on EPIC,
I think it is useful.

OTHER COMMENTS:
Like any new interface, it takes time to adjust. I didn't like it at
first because it was different. But after working with it a bit, I like
it much better than the previous one (although the way plugin stats are
displayed makes it harder for me to copy them to EclipseSource, but
that's my problem!).

make this easy for you.   What specifically do you need?

I noticed that you've removed the grand-total counters for "Active
members" and "Number of Plugins." I did not really value these, but
someone else might.

how to add them back in?

Back to the top