RE: [phoenix-epic-dev] EPIC Homepage Prototype

Mike,

Ummm….that is pretty much exactly what Ian meant by “The ‘look, ie the colour, fonts, graphics still need to be updated.   We hope to use a similar ‘look’ to the new Eclipse Live site that we just launched.  http://live.eclipse.org   However, this will be done by a graphics company, so I wanted to get a general consensus on the content before engaging with them on the graphics.

What you are looking at is the microphone graphic from EclipseLive. The end product will use some graphic unique to EPIC in that same spot.s

-What is that thing between "eclipse" and "plugin" at the top of the page. It might be a microphone or the grill of a big truck? Could we find something better?

Back to the top