Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 3:52 PM
Subject:  [phoenix-epic-dev] Services Directory

Afternoon all,

I have finished up with the changes for the Services Page on the site now. Here’s a quick rundown of the changes

-          Tab at the top will now be Training and Consulting

-          Listings are now titled by the Company Name

-          Each listing has 2 separate subsections, Training and Consulting which allow providers to supply a URL and description for each.

-          The title fields and Contact URL fields have been reworked to allow for the above changes.

Please take a look at http://www.eclipseplugincentral.com/Services-index-req-viewcatlink-cid-1.html

As well as http://www.eclipseplugincentral.com/Services-index-req-viewlink-cid-14.html

To get an idea of the changes made.   Barring any major problems I’d like to release this next week sometime.

Feedback and suggestions as always are welcome.

Nathan Gervais

Web Developer

Eclipse Foundation

[http://www.eclipse.org]