Re: [phoenix-epic-dev] Changes to the Services Section

Title: Re: [phoenix-epic-dev] Changes to the Services Section
Nathan,
+1 on your ideas. They make sense and if we want to change later as volume increases we can.
MikeT

Afternoon all.

After gathering a few services on the website, it would seem that most providers want to maintain one listing for both there training and consulting.  Originally we had planned on splitting them to make it easier for users to find the information that they were looking for.  While this is probably the right way to separate the information if we had 100+ entries in the directory, the likely hood of us getting to that point quickly is low.

Therefore I'd like to propose the following changes.
Combine the 2 tabs that would have been at the top from Training, and Consulting, into one tab.
Remove the Title field for the services and list them by Company Name.
Change the Services listing to have 2 different sections one for training and one for consulting, this way the information would be kept separate but still only require the Services provider to maintain one listing.

Any feedback and comments would be appreciated.

Nathan Gervais
Web Developer
Eclipse Foundation
[http://www.eclipse.org]