Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 10:41 AM
Subject: Services Directory Call for Participation

Good Morning All,

First off I was speaking with Ian and there will be NO call for tomorrow February 20th.

More to the point, I’ve recently completed the Services (Consulting and Training) Directory for use on EPIC.  I have added it to the live site but it is currently “in hiding”.  Before we push this new directory live I would like get at least 5 listings up on the site so were not launching the new directory with no listings.

If your company provides these types of services, login to EPIC and then go to http://www.eclipseplugincentral.com/Services+AddLink.html to add your services to the site.   Please get back to me if you have any concerns, questions or feedback regarding this new directory.  We’d really like to launch this sooner then later, so your participation is greatly appreciated.

Nathan Gervais

Web Developer

Eclipse Foundation

[http://www.eclipse.org]