From: phoenix-epic-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:phoenix-epic-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nathan Gervais
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 10:57 AM
To: 'The EPIC component of Phoenix'
Subject: [phoenix-epic-dev] EclipseCon EPIC Promotion

Afternoon all,

Below is the email that was sent to all commercial plug-in providers from EPIC. I have received 10 responses so far for this promotion but I want to make sure that the members of this list get in on the promotion so in case you didn't get the email here it is.  Please send me confirmation that you wish to participate in the promotion and I will follow up with the details of what needs to be done next week.

Dear EPIC Plug-in Provider

EclipseCon is just around the corner and we want to use EPIC to help promote your Eclipse products at EclipseCon.   Therefore, we are going to organize the 'EPIC EclipseCon Promotion'.

The EPIC EclipseCon Promotion will feature products listed on EPIC that are offering a specially discounted 'EclipseCon prices'.    We will advertise the promotion to the attendees of EclipseCon, via a flyer and posters, and in addition feature the promotion on EPIC itself.

To qualify for this promotion, you must be willing to:

1) Have your product listed on EPIC.
2) Offer a coupon or unique URL on EPIC that allows the potential buyer to qualify for a discounted price.  We will be adding a special free text field to each plug-in page that allows you to provide instructions on how to quality for the discounted price.
3) Be willing to offer the discounted price from March 5 to March 16.

If you are interested in participating in this promotion, please send an e-mail to myself by February 14.   This promotion will be limited to a total of 10 products (max. 2 products for a company), so participation will be on a first come first serve basis.

Please feel free to contact us, if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Nathan Gervais
Eclipse Plugin Central Administrator