[phoenix-epic-dev] EPIC EclipseCon Promotion

Here is what I would suggest Nathan sends out to the EPIC providers re the EclipseCon promotion.  Let me know if you have any questions/thoughts.  If we are going to do this, we need to get this out before the end of the week.

Ian

Dear EPIC Plugin Provider

EclipseCon is just around the corner and we want to use EPIC to help promote your Eclipse products at EclipseCon.   Therefore, we are going to organize the ‘EPIC EclipseCon Sale’.

The EPIC EclipseCon Sale will feature products listed on EPIC that are offering a specially discounted ‘EclipseCon prices’.    We will advertise the Sale to the attendees of EclipseCon and to the visitors of EPIC itself.

To qualify for this promotion, you must be willing to:

1) Have your product listed on EPIC.

2) Offer a coupon or unique url on EPIC that allows the potential buyer to qualify for a discounted price.

3) Be willing to offer the discounted price from March 5 to March 16.

If you are interested in participating in this promotion, please send an e-mail to myself by February 14.   This promotion will be limited to a total of 10 products, so participation will be on a first come first serve basis.

Please feel free to contact us, if you have any questions.

Thanks

Nathan Gervais

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing