[phoenix-epic-dev] Next Steps for EPIC

Happy New Year to Everyone!

I think we had a very good Q4 for EPIC.  Traffic to the site is up (although December was a bit down due to the holidays), Alexa ranking is up and number of plug-ins is up.   See this link for the stats http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/EPIC_Measuring_Success.

In the month of December we generated over 100K click-thru to the home pages of the different plug-ins list on EPIC.   The top 17 plug-ins has over 1000 click throughs each.   This is a new stat we are going to start tracking.

The other piece of good news is that Nathan has pretty much finished the development plans that were set last Fall.   Therefore, we need to start a new process of determining what is next for EPIC.   I’d like to suggest we have an EPIC meeting next week, Tuesday January 16 at 11amET.   The main topic of conversation will be a new set of themes and priorities for EPIC.

Thanks

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing