RE: [phoenix-epic-dev] Jobs Tab Proposal

There have been three +1 votes, and no 0 or -1 votes.  Therefore I would like to suggest we add the jobs tab and push live.

 - Don

From: phoenix-epic-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:phoenix-epic-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Donald Smith
Sent: November 14, 2006 6:48 PM
To: 'The EPIC component of Phoenix'
Subject: [phoenix-epic-dev] Jobs Tab Proposal

Hi all,

I would like to propose that we add a new tab to EPIC called "Jobs" or "Careers".  This tab will link to a page which is mocked up at:

http://sandbox.eclipseplugincentral.net/jobs.html

This will provide a service of promoting the ecosystem to developers visiting EPIC, helps the ecosystem recruit talent, etc. It's an easy to implement feature of high value.

Thoughts?

Cheers,

  - Don

--