RE: [phoenix-epic-dev] Adminsitration Role Call

Nathan,

I used to have administrative priviledges with my account jkrause, I guess it is still so. But I have not approved content for a couple of month.

Jochen

From: phoenix-epic-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:phoenix-epic-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nathan Gervais
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 5:03 PM
To: 'The EPIC component of Phoenix'
Subject: [phoenix-epic-dev] Adminsitration Role Call

Morning All,

Could I have all members of the council that currently have administrative privledges reply just to me with their account name?  Also indicate if you are actively approving content.

I have been noticing a recent increase in plugins being added to the website that are not being placed in the proper categories.

Thanks

Nathan Gervais

Web Developer

Eclipse Foundation