[phoenix-epic-dev] plug-ins by member company

I asked Nathan to dump all of the plug-ins listed in EPIC into a spreadsheet.  I then flagged the plug-ins that are from member companies.

46 out of 599 plug-ins are from member companies and 23 unique member companies are represented.

It would be appreciated if someone would double check that I have flagged the correct plug-ins.   We are planning to add a flag to the database to start flagging member plug-ins.

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.