[phoenix-dev] Status of Git migration

Hi everyone,

Two things:

I wanted to add a few people to PlanetEclipse, but I'm not sure if we've moved to Git or not. The last email was on the 12th of Sept (From Denis) that gave information about the 'Test Git Repo'. But I know there was also a mandate to move by the end of September.

Also, can I get my committer status re-enabled?  I have been able to commit [1] to the project, but I'm not technically listed as a committer anymore. I think it was determined that removing me was an error.

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project.php?id=technology.phoenix

Cheers,
Ian