Re: [phoenix-dev] move community and home page to git

I am in the same boat as Anne. I maintain a lot of /org and /legal, so someone is going to have to help train me in the 7 working days that I will be in the office between now and 9/30.

FWIW, this is the first I've heard of a September deadline.

Fortunately or unfortunately we do have a deadline of the end of September.  I know you are busy but we need to figure out how to make sure you are trained and up to speed on git in the next couple of weeks.

Back to the top