RE: [phoenix-dev] Marketplace RESTish API

Jochen,

I’ll work on the favorites API, it would probably be something along the same lines where you just append xml to the favorites url.  Ex. http://marketplace.eclipse.org/user/XXX/favorites/xml

I’ll work on changing the rest of the emails to a real name. I’ve done most but there are still a few places.

Nathan Gervais - nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx

Web Developer

The Eclipse Foundation