[phoenix-dev] Working with Authenticated Users

Team,

I did some work on bug 254930, which requires an update to the refactorer.  Please download and run the latest version of it if you're doing local development.

The work on that bug involves migrating the code to the DB API (so we can use the authentication code locally) and it also allows us to identify committer status by calling:

$Friend->getIsCommitter()

I've updated the doc sample code to reflect this:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Using_Phoenix#Authenticated_Users

Denis

--
Denis Roy