Re: [phoenix-dev] Proliferation of beta/test pages

+1

Wayne

Denis Roy wrote:
Team,

I'm a bit concerned about the proliferation of beta/test/dev pages on our website. When we work on a prototype, we typically create an index2.php or indextest.php page, but we usually link to it from a Bug or a mailing list email.

The reason I'm concerned is that a) our directories fill up with dev/beta/"2" pages which adds clutter and confusion, and b) because people may stumble upon these abandoned pages from a search engine.

I think it would be good for people to clean out the directories they work on, and get into the habit of deleting these beta pages once they have graduated to live.

Thanks!