[phoenix-dev] Committers Landing Page Update 1

Phoenix-Devs,

Here’s and update of changes made since last pass.

FIXED - Not floating correctly in the center on smaller resolutions

FIXED – Weird width issues causing an unnecessary horizontal scroll bar

ADDED – Added a bug to the Bugzilla Icon

ADDED – Related Links box at the bottom of the page with the request links

UPDATED – Changed the projects text to a list of upcoming project reviews.

REMOVED – More text from the buttons.  Because these buttons aren’t scalable it causes issues with just how much text I can put on them.  The only solution which could solve this is to have all the text be part of the image which is just bad usability.

Another round of feedback would be appreciated team.

Nathan Gervais - nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx

Web Developer

The Eclipse Foundation