[phoenix-dev] IMPORTANT: Website Usability Testing at EclipseWorld (action item for everyone)

Team,

I will be at EclipseWorld on October 29 to perform some usability testing on the www.eclipse.org website.

I will give candidates specific scenarios and actions to perform on our website, and I will casually observe them as they carry our their tasks.  The goal is to identify the key areas of our website that are difficult to use in order to improve them.

Because everyone owns a specific piece of the website, I'd like for each and everyone to take 5 minutes of their time to write at least 3 questions or scenarios I can use for my tests, related to the content you own.  The more choices I have, the better the end results of the testing will be.  If you're not a Phoenix committer and you're reading this, please feel free to add scenarios of your own!

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Phoenix/Usability_testing

Thanks for your participation,

Denis

--
Denis Roy
Manager, IT Infrastructure

Register now for Eclipse Summit Europe, Nov. 19-20

Back to the top