Re: [phoenix-dev] Ganymede Splash

+1

BTW I tested these on FF/Konqueror/Opera on Linux, and elinks, which is a text-based browser.

D.

Nathan Gervais wrote:

More on the banner,

I’ve prepared another, thinner, version of the banner, this would be the one that is used for the promotion.php as part of the Phoenix skin.  It seems redundant to include a link to the download on the download page and other pages that might want to leverage this banner.

The homepage would be the only page that has the fullsize version with the Preview / Download Button.

See http://www.eclipse.org/ganymede/ for the thinner version.

Another round of +1/0/-1’s for this proposal please!

Nathan Gervais - nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx

Web Developer

The Eclipse Foundation