Re: [phoenix-dev] Some ideas about how a more modern home page might look

Geez Bjorn...   these are fantastic!

I think I prefer v3_c, although they both rock.

Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:
Phoenixers,
Here are some ideas about how a more modern Eclipse home page might look. Less cluttered, more like other modern open source projects, but still with some information about what Eclipse is and how to join the various communities.  I like the four communities in a circle idea, but that's just me. I throw them out for comment...

- Bjorn
--
New Page 1 [end of message]