From: phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gunnar Wagenknecht
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 8:20 AM
To: For developers on the new Eclipse.org website project.
Subject: Re: [phoenix-dev] New Planet Eclipse Theme.

Nathan Gervais schrieb:
> Attached is an update to the index.html.tmpl template for the planet.
I've
> removed the menu bar completely as the only thing that it had was a link
> back to planeteclipse.org which is where you already are so it seemed
> redundant.

Sorry, that was a mistake. The menu bar has two links right now - one
for Planet Eclipse and the other for Planet "EclipseCon". The idea was
to provide different feeds (universe, announcements, non-English etc.).
Unfortunately, there was no time yet to implement the additional feeds.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx