RE: [phoenix-dev] Mockup of Member promotion on downloads page

Don,

That looks good. Is it also planned to place the ads that strategic
members can provide on the download site?

I think the homepage and the download page provide a pretty different
context, so I would like to be able to have different ads on homepage
and download page. The download page seems to me much close to actual
products than the homepage.

Jochen

------
Jochen Krause