[phoenix-dev] New Planet Eclipse Theme.

Morning Phoenix Devs,

I’ve spent some time trying to get the planet-new theme to play nicely with IE.  I’ve changed a lot of the structure in the index.html.tmpl file as well as removed some of the complicated CSS that was being used.   The biggest problem that IE seems to have is posts that contain images that are bigger then the width of the posts column.  This causes weird wrapping issues, that I think ultimately can only be solved by placing the layout into a fixed width table, or by resizing images.  Both of which are not optimal.

Currently in IE I’m forcing the content to a set width and causing the content to scroll inside an overflow box.  This is also not optimal.  Any suggestions are welcome on how to fix this problem.

Could I get this new theme applied to www.planeteclipse.org/planet-new for the time being to gather feedback?

Nathan Gervais - nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx

Web Developer

The Eclipse Foundation