Re: [phoenix-dev] Default Left Nav Items

Yes, please!
  • The left nav "Committers" is just a dup of the top nav "Committers", so that's easy to remove.
  • The left nav "Newsgroups" is just a dup of the top nav "Community" > "Newsgroups" and the category pages and the project info pages have a link to their newsgroups, so that's easy to remove.
  • The left nav "Bugs" is available via the project info and category pages, plus "bugs.eclipse.org" is the best known url, so again I think it's easy to justify remove that one.
  • The left nav "Articles" is available via the top nav "Resources", although I admit that "Resources" is a lot less clear to me than Articles. But the information is easily available, so I say remove that one too.
+1

Nathan Gervais wrote:

Afternoon *

I’m looking to solicit feedback on the idea of removing the 4 default items from the left nav of phoenix pages.  To be specific this would mean removing Committers, Bugs, Newsgroups, and Articles.

Thoughts, Comments, Concerns?

--
[end of message]

Back to the top