Re: [phoenix-dev] EclipseCon Promotion on the Homepage

Done for all modeling homepages (and GEF, too) which use _projectCommon.php

BTW, to set up a mirror of eclipse.org (eg., on a build server) you now need to check out www/home into your webserver's root, or you get two lines of text instead of the banner. If the path to the images was absolute (http://www.eclipse.org/home/...) instead of relative (/home/...) then this would mirror more easily w/o needing more stuff checked out. Not a big deal, just thought I'd mention it as FYI.

After the con is over, will the banner just disappear? Will it change into something new (and hopefully narrower) to advertise the next event? Or will I have to manullay remove it?

Nick