Re: [phoenix-dev] EclipseCon Promotion on the Homepage

Donald Smith schrieb:
I get bizarre behavior at 1024x768 screen size, but it’s for all eclipse.org pages, and I think I might be the only person in the entire known universe who has changed his Windows XP DPI settings, so I will just attach a screenshot and vote a somewhat annoyed 0.

No, you are not the only one. I use 120dpi on Vista. But luckily, I have a resolution of 1400x1050. If I resize my browser to a smaller size then I get the weird behavior too.

To make it worse, I modified my Firefox to set the minimum font size to 14 and the usual to 18. This is real fun on some websites. :)

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx