From: phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Aniszczyk
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 12:13 PM
To: For developers on the new Eclipse.org website project.
Subject: Re: [phoenix-dev] Promoting the Eclipse Ecosystem on Eclipse.org

Looks good. However, maybe we can make the google adwords blend in better... it just seems obvious that it just doesn't belong... maybe make it similar to how we do "Featured Member" but use "Advertisements" ? I don't know.

Looks great though!

Cheers,

---
Chris Aniszczyk | IBM Lotus | Eclipse Committer |
http://mea-bloga.blogspot.com | +1.860.839.2465

"Donald Smith" <donald.smith@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'For developers on the new Eclipse.org website project.'" <phoenix-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

02/26/2008 09:21 AM

[phoenix-dev] Promoting the Eclipse Ecosystem on Eclipse.org

Phoenix Committers,

We are preparing to launch a program to enhance promotion of Strategic Members and the Eclipse Ecosystem on eclipse.org.

Full details on the program can be found here:
http://www.eclipse.org/membership/special_programs/ecosystem-website-promotion.php

I am seeking feedback from Phoenix Committers on the style and location of the content (see four screenshots at above URL).  You will see three examples:
-          “Featured Member”  (logo)
-          Strategic Member Campaign (up to 200x200 graphic)
-          Google Ad content (200x200 text).

When launched, content will be served randomly between all the Strategic members and Google content.

-          Don

Donald Smith
Director of Ecosystem Development
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.