From: Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "For developers on the new Eclipse.org website project." <phoenix-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/04/2008 01:10 PM
Subject: [phoenix-dev] Ganymede

Team,

As Ganymede slowly approaches, I'd like for us to start thinking of what
we would want to do on our website to announce/promote the release.

I'd like to see something major on the home page, like a huge graphic
that takes up 2/3 of the page.  Our home page is quite static, so
something that would catch the eye in a big way would be a refresher.

Other ideas include a (temporary) visual treatment of the Phoenix skin
using Ganymede colours/graphics as they become available.

Thoughts?

--
Denis Roy
Manager, IT Infrastructure