While not strictly a Phoenix person, I'd love to listen in, and I'll be AFK Mon-Wed next week for some off-site pre-vacation stuff. Would Thursday work too? Or will this be podcast at live.eclipse.org?

Cheers,

Nick

On Dec 12, 2007 11:03 AM, Nathan Gervais <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
INSERT INTO phoenix_dev values ('+1');

Nathan Gervais - nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web Developer
The Eclipse Foundation

-----Original Message-----
From: phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Denis Roy
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 9:38 AM
To: For developers on the new Eclipse.org website project.
Subject: [phoenix-dev] Lunch and Learn - MySQL

Folks,

As many of us are using MySQL more and more, I'd like to host a Lunch
and Learn to discuss the new features of MySQL 5:

- Storage Engines: MyISAM vs. InnoDB
- Foreign Key constraints
- Triggers
- Stored Procedures
- Using the Query Optimizer and Optimizing Queries

I'd like to host the Lunch and Learn in the Ottawa Office conference
room, but I'd also set up the call bridge to allow anyone interested to
call in and participate.

I'd like to propose some time next week, as it's the week before
Christmas and everyone should be done with their quarterly work anyway
(HAH!).

How about Wednesday, Dec 19?

Thanks,

Denis