[phoenix-dev] Friends of Eclipse

Hey Phoenix Team,

I noticed that we rolled out the Friends of Eclipse program and people are donating. Woohoo! I also noticed that we have a nice big "Donate to Eclipse" icon on the donation page. But we don't have it on the front page. I was thinking it might make it a lot more visible if we put that nice icon on the front page somewhere. Or if people think it's too big, maybe we could scale it about 75% and put it on the front page. Given the number of views of the front page I think that might drive more people to join the program.

Cheers,
Karl

Back to the top