Re: [phoenix-dev] ProjectInfoAPI Documenation

You guys are brilliant.

+1 for Bjorn's code and Nathan's adaptation.

Nathan Gervais wrote:
I'm not suggesting we rewrite any of the code that Denis, Karl, Matt,
and Nathan have already written with the other class, but I think we should
hide that other class and only expose this one to our user population (the
committers).

I don't see the point in creating two different API's for accessing this
data.
I would suggest replacing the class ProjectInfo with this new
ProjectInfoData class, and then adapting ProjectInfoList to use this new
class.  This will provide the flexibility of the SimpleXML style, while
still allowing filtered lists of ProjectInfoData that are required to
produce pages such as the categories, mailinglist / newsgroups (by topic),
project page etc.

Nathan Gervais - nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web Developer The Eclipse Foundation