[phoenix-dev] Vote for Committer status for Matt Ward has started

technology.phoenix Committers,
Denis Roy has nominated Matt Ward as a Committer on the technology.phoenix
project. The reason given is as follows:

Matt has been doing various website-related tasks as part of IT for almost
2 years.  He is credited with setting up and maintaining the Wiki
(including the Phoenix skin), the website stats, maintenance of the mailing
list and newsgroup pages, our search engine, and others.

Related bugs:
Wiki: 123657 125497 145838 156721 163118 166401 186260 176193 176155 164068
134355 113041

Mail & News: 116331 116328 98404

Misc: 186191 173180 118878

I've seen and committed lots of Matt's code, and I think he'd be a great
addition to the team. Here's what I'd like to give to Matt:

- maintenance of the new Infra scripts component (w/ Karl and Myself)
- ongoing maintenance of the Wiki
- co-ownership of the mailing list and newsgroup sections with myself

The vote is being held via the MyFoundation portal: voters *must* use the
portal for the votes to be properly recorded.  The voting will continue
until either all 19 existing Committers have voted or until they have been
given enough time to vote, even if they do not do so (defined as at least
one week). Matt Ward must receive at least three +1s and no -1s for a
successful election.

Eligible Committers must cast their votes through their My Foundation
portal page (do NOT just reply to this email; your vote will not be
correctly recorded unless you use the portal):

    http://portal.eclipse.org/

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your project
lead, PMC member, or the EMO <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The project Committers eligible to vote are:

    Chris Aniszczyk
    Wayne Beaton
    Bjorn Freeman-Benson
    Lynn Gayowski