[phoenix-dev] Team meeting - Thursday, June 28 11:00am ET

Team,

I'd like to host a Phoenix team meeting next week, June 28 at 11:00am ET. Most (all?) the Foundation staff will be in Ottawa at that time.

The topics I'd like to discuss are on the wiki: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php?title=Phoenix_Team_Meeting_2007-06-28

For the meeting, I'd like for everyone to discuss their Q2 accomplishments wrt: the website, and the goals they'd like to accomplish in Q3. Any pertinent bug numbers will be most helpful. We'll use our Asterisk server to allow incoming calls. I'll provide more information on the call-in next week.

Thanks,

Denis

--
Denis Roy