RE: [phoenix-dev] Vote for Committer status for Karl Matthias hasstarted

Bjorn,

With no disrespect to Karl I'll be voting -1 for a variety of reasons.

Bug 177087 is a Community / Portal issue.  Since the portal is not part of
the phoenix project I don't see how this relates to him being a phoenix
committer.

While I'm sure that Karl has done numerous things as webmaster that affect
the phoenix project on the servers, until there are patches that have been
reviewed, tested, and applied successfully I do not see enough here to
confirm this nomination.

Bjorn I would like to bring your attention to this url
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/phoenix-dev/msg00345.html

Replace my name with Karl's name to see what I'm alluding to.

Nathan Gervais
Web Developer
Eclipse Foundation
[http://www.eclipse.org]