[phoenix-dev] Phoenix welcomes two new committers!

Greetings Phoenix team,

Although some of you are out partying at EclipseCON, I thought now would be a good time to welcome Gunnar Wagenknect and Chris Anisczyk to the Phoenix team as Committers, as a result of the elections we held last month.

Also, I finally got around to putting our Phoenix Publishing Guidelines on our site. Please re-familiarize yourself with them:
http://www.eclipse.org/phoenix/development.php

I'll schedule a call after the EclipseCON dust settles, so we can get back in gear with our work on our website.

Chris, Gunnar, you're not new to the Eclipse Committer gig, so the welcome party will be short:

1. We have two mailing lists: phoenix-dev (the Phoenix general list) and phoenix-epic-dev (the Phoenix EPIC component list). I'd like to require you to subscribe to the phoenix-dev list, and subscribe to phoenix-epic-dev if you'd like to follow along with EPIC development.

2. We have two Bugzilla products: Eclipse Foundation/Community/Website and Technology/Phoenix. I prefer the latter, but for exposure, the Planet component is in Community. I believe both of you are watching the Planet inbox (planeteclipse.admin-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx).

3. Please read the Phoenix publishing guidelines, as those guidelines are also applicable to PlanetEclipse.org
http://www.eclipse.org/phoenix/development.php

4. We hold a couple of quarterly team calls to discuss Phoenix direction and strategy. I'd like for you to attend those calls when a) PlanetEclipse is discussed and when b) it fits your schedule. As usual, you are more than welcome to attend all the calls and provide your input on any topic of discussion. I usually post potential discussion topics ahead of time -- don't hesitate to add your own.

If you have any questions related to Phoenix, please let me know.

Welcome Aboard!

Denis

--
Denis Roy